Moving By The Wind Of The Ruach HaKodesh
Code Of Conduct
1. We lead by example - by behaving in a way that demonstrates in WHOM we believe and what we expect from each other and from those who made an account on our website(s).
2, We work together - by stimulating each other to pray with and for each other and build a strong and successful working relationship.
3. We respect each other - by respecting people for who they are and their knowledge, skills, and experience.
4. We are open and honest in our communications - by exchanging information, insights, and advice and handling difficult situations candidly. Biggest tool: Prayer!
5. We are involved in society - by working in society and our skills, experience, and share views in society through our work.
6. But above all, we have integrity - by upholding the highest professional standards given to us by our God, providing sound ( Rhema) advice, and ensuring our dependence on the Lord.